An advanced gel Alpha Beta peel, to remodel the Collagen and Elastin networks within the skin, while erasing fine lines from the surface of the skin. Higher concentration / Lower pH
An advanced gel Alpha Beta peel, to remodel the Collagen and Elastine networks within the skin, while erasing fine lines from the surface of the skin. Higher concentration / Lower pH
• Chemical peeling with minimal discomfort
• Protective formulation to prevent redness and irritation
• Boosted with anti-oxidants
• Chiral correctness increases activity of acid percentage
• Additional active ingredients: EGCG, Shark Cartillage Extract, Marine Peptides
• Oligopeptides, Centella Asiatica
• Used to treat: Sun damage, Actinic Keratosis, Collagen Elastin Remodeling
|Product Size||4.0 fl.oz|
|Product Usage||Professional use only|
Alpha Acids 30% Salicylic 2%
Lactic - Less Inflammatory than glycolic, reduces risk of pigmentation.
Malic - Natural exfoliating acid.
Glycolic - Most aggressing of acid exfoliants. Added as a support exfoliant.
esenté Complex - EGCG, Marine Peptide and Centella Asiatica.
Shark Cartilage - Alleviates discomfort after peeling, prevents scaling, encourages even desquamation and strengthens capillaries.
• Physicians strength gel that refines lines and dislodges comedones.
• Effects the papillary and reticular dermis levels.
• Promotes dermal changes that work to produce the synthesis of new collagen.
• Re-hydrates, collagen and elastin proliferation (melasma, sun damage, actinic keratosis, premature ageing, collagen remodeling)
(Aqua) Distilled Water, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract, Ethanol,L-Lactic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin,Salicylic Acid,Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), Gotu Kola(Centella Asiatica) Extract, Marine Oligo peptides, Shark Cartilage, Xanthan Gum
• Cleanse face with Enzopro Cleanser. Follow with Hydro-Derm Infusion, wait two minutes and prep skin with an enzyme exfoliant before peeling. Apply Vaseline around the corners of the mouth, nose creases and around crow’s feet areas of the eye, if not using eye protectors.
• Dispense product (about one tablespoon) and apply to skin with a large Q-tip or 4x4 gauze pad in the following order: forehead, outer perimeter of face, nose, upper lip, cheeks, under eye (avoid lower lid), neck. Any other areas of the body would be applied first, such as hands.
• Apply evenly, re-apply to resistant areas, if frosting occurs use a wet Q-tip over the area.
• Procedure can last 1 to 10 minutes depending upon level of Erythema.
• Remove once skin becomes blushed / pink.
• First application should never go beyond 5 minutes.
• Remove with cool cotton pads (eye area first). Re-apply for additional peeling.